It manifests itself with complaints such as stomach pain, indigestion, gas problem, and bloating. It means that the gallbladder cannot perform its normal functions and cannot drain the bile.
What is the gallbladder?
The small sacs located under the liver are called the gall bladder. Position; To accumulate bile produced in the liver and drain bile into the small intestine by contracting after eating. Gallbladder diseases are not negligible.
Common gallbladder problems
Common gallbladder problems include:
– Gall Bladder Stone (Cholelithiasis)
– Gallbladder Inflammation
– Gallbladder Polyp
– Bile Duct Injuries and Strictures
– Such as Gallbladder and Bile Duct Tumors
The patient has a sudden, severe, and rapidly developing pain in the upper right part of the abdomen, spreading to the back and even the tip of the right shoulder. Fever increases, vomiting, and nausea are observed.
General Symptoms of Gallbladder
Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting, headache, loss of appetite, sudden fever, dizziness, white rust on the tongue, fatigue. Pain is felt when pressed on the stomach.
Pain After Gallbladder Surgery
The postoperative period is very less painful. Patients are usually given food orally after 8 hours and stand up.
You can find general questions and answers related to the subject as follows.
After Gallbladder Surgery
– The patient can return to his daily activities in a very short time
– Less pain incomparable to abdominal surgery
– The patient is standing the same day.
– 90% of patients can be sent home the same day.
– Very few scars left on the abdomen
What Changes in Our Lives After Gallbladder Surgery?
After the gallbladder is removed, bile continues to flow from the liver to the intestine. Therefore, a normal balanced diet continues after surgery. There are no dietary restrictions. In other words, no food should not be eaten after the gallbladder is removed.
Insidious Danger; Gallstones
It is located just below the liver in the abdominal region; the gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ. Stones may form in the gallbladder, which stores bile produced by the liver, for various reasons.
Back Pain and Indigestion Are the Signs of Gallstone Formation!
– Those with aphthae can consult a doctor with different symptoms and complaints.
– Seventy of the patients with 100 gallstones are unaware that they have gallstones.
– Thirty of 100 gall bladder patients may experience mild or severe symptoms.
– Approximately 10 of these 30 patients with symptoms of gallstones require hospitalization, surgical or interventional procedures.
Complications of Gallbladder Surgery
There is a risk of injury to the bile ducts or major vessels of the liver. The point to consider is that these unwanted side effects are relatively more likely to occur during and after inflammation.